Sunday, August 29, 2010

Long time no blog.

I have not blogged in a while.

I don't know why.

I have not wanted to.

Tonight I am up way too late.

And sad.

And wish I could fall asleep.

But that's just not happening right now.

Things continue with my training at a really amazing pace. I am wowed every week as to how my body is changing. Not so much physically, though I do notice some subtle things. But really what's remarkable is the changes in my endurance and capability. I had a 15 mile run scheduled for this past Saturday, which would have been the longest distance I have ever run. In the end, I ended up running 16.44 miles, at about a 9:45 pace. This is still a bit unbelievable to me. I am a bit in awe of it myself.

Sometimes I think of the person I think I am, and she is not the woman who can run over 16 miles and enjoy it, and feel fine the next day.

It makes me wonder who I am, and all the things I don't know about myself. What remains to be true, what is new and what I never even began to imagine to dream of...

No comments:

Post a Comment