Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Personal Best

I think I ran a personal best yesterday.

I say "I think" because it's hard to tell when I know my Nike+ isn't 100% accurate. And of course this makes me want a personal GPS system even more. And it makes me want to have unlimited resources and money.

But according to Nike+ I ran 6.5 miles at 8:29 pace. Which is a huge improvement for me over previous runs. I'm feeling it a little bit today, and I actually believe that my training isn't about the speed, but more the endurance. So the longer I run generally the better. But of course every so often it's nice to know what you're capable of. And I was shocked I was capable of so much.

Also, I need to apologize a little bit. I have been a bit out of sorts these past few days, so I haven't been writing as much, or really to be honest, I haven't been thinking as much. I hope this week to get back on track a little... here's hoping.


No comments:

Post a Comment