Thursday, July 29, 2010

Not a good tech day

My phone has died.

And to make what-should-not-be-a-long-story-but-sadly-is short, I am phoneless until at the earliest tomorrow, or whenever I can track down the FedEx man. Ah the joys of living in a door-man-less apartment in Manhattan.

This really has nothing to do with running.

I'm not sure what it has to do with anything aside from some issues of mine that it brings up:

I am not prepared for unanticipated expenses. Ever.

I hate not feeling prepared.

I felt a little swindled by the guys at the Verizon Store, and I felt like they weren't doing a very good job of treating me like a valued customer (um, hello, isn't everyone on AT&T now because of the stupid iPhone, and I have stayed loyal since 2000! A girl should get some respect). Even thinking about it now, I'm getting mad. I hate feeling like I've been taken advantage of.

So I'm a little crabby. And I may have cried a little in the store. But I'm trying to deal with it.

6 mile run tomorrow, 11 miles on Saturday, then the beach with the DBF. It should be a good weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment