Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Post Half Marathon

So it's been 3 days since my half marathon.

And I've been busy! I actually had an audition about 4 hours after finishing, and it was certainly a new experience! It's rare to have auditions on Sunday, and this was an appointment my fabulous agents had set up. But for about 2 hours after the race I felt good, but so tired, I just couldn't imagine trying to do anything that required effort!

However, I went in and ended up getting a callback, so most of Monday was spent furiously preparing for my callback yesterday. 6 women there, who knows how it went. Catch and release.

I owe a better blog than this one, but I'm trying to catch up with life and things at home. I'm feeling a little tired still, I think I am a little "run down" from the race. But I mostly feel just fine.

Getting back to training soon...!

No comments:

Post a Comment